Updating Mobile SVG Profiles to change some links

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:51:09 +1000
To: ij@w3.org
Cc: jean-gui@w3.org, webreq@w3.org, plh@w3.org, w3t-comm@w3.org, public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hi webreq, Philippe and w3t-comm.

I would like to request the in-place editing of Mobile SVG Profiles.
Since /TR/SVG will change to point to SVG 1.1 Second Edition when we
publish that, and SVG Mobile Profiles uses /TR/SVG, we’d like to change
those links to be dated URLs for the First Edition.

Following the requirements in http://www.w3.org/2003/01/republishing/,
here is the file to be uploaded as
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-SVGMobile-20030114/index.html:

  http://mcc.id.au/temp/svgmobile.html

The only changes were changing links of the form
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/ to
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-SVG11-20030114/.

I changed the <h2> on the index page to:

  W3C Recommendation 14 January 2003, edited in place 11 June 2009

taking a guess that 11 June is OK.  I also added a sentence in the SotD
explaining the changes.

Thanks,

Cameron