1.1SE Test conversion XSL

From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 09:56:31 +1000
To: W3C SVG Public Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi SVG WG,

I was given ACTION-2385 to make an XSLT to change the template of the 1.1 tests
to the new template[1].

I've committed to CVS an initial version of the XSLT to test conversions [2].

The script has been tested on a number of files and seems to work ok. Points to
note:
  - Everyone will need to update their checkout to get the new 'script'
directory and its contents.

  - I need to make a Pearl/Python script to do some ticks on the tests and then
run a batch job that applies the XSLT over the tests.

  - There are some manual fixes involved after the tests are converted (i.e.
insert CDATA blocks back into the tests that have script).

  - I've made some minor adjustments to the template. If we can review the
updated version soonish that would be good.

Any questions or comments please let me know.

Thanks,

Anthony

[1] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/templates/template11-f.svg
[2] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/script/f11_1st_2_f11_2nd.xsl