Experiment on alternate SVG path syntax for better EXI compression

From: FUJISAWA Jun <fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 18:17:33 +0900
To: W3C SVG Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Youenn Fablet <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>, <ikeda.yuji421@canon.co.jp>
Hello SVG WG,

The attached is a input from Canon on a possible alternate SVG path
syntax which allows us to get better compression result when converted
into W3C Binary XML format (EXI).

ISSUE-2050 (path subelements): Consider additional path syntax
<http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2050>

Any comments are wellcome.

Forwarded by FUJISAWA Jun <fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>