Re: Tests required for recent changes to SVG 1.1 Second Edition

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 17:55:53 +0200
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: public-svg-wg@w3.org
On Thursday, May 28, 2009, 9:16:21 AM, Cameron wrote:

CM>   * Test that default value for contentScriptType is
CM>     application/ecmascript.  (Though I’m not sure what this would
CM>     actually test; default encoding of external scripts?  Do browsers
CM>     really want to do this rather than sniffing?)

I added two tests, using the new template, which check that an unknown scripting language (which looks exactly like ECMAScript, but is declared to be something else) is not executed.

script-specify-01-f.svg tests @contentScriptType on the root svg
script-specify-02-f.svg tests @type on script

The tests use a slightly modified script (different message) from script-handle-01-b.svg and assume that application/noSuchLanguage is not supported.

Reviewers welcome. These are straightforward tests.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG