Rewritten ECMAScript Language Binding appendix

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:12:26 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello WG.

I’ve rewritten the ECMAScript Language Binding appendix to be a bit
clearer, but still without the strict conformance requirements that
using Web IDL would entail.

I think this should be clearer than the old one:

I would appreciate review of the new text.

Also, I have added a section to the SVG DOM appendix to state that SVG
elements in the DOM must implement the relevant interface (e.g.
SVGRectElement for <rect> elements):

Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/