Rewritten ECMAScript Language Binding appendix

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:12:26 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello WG.

I’ve rewritten the ECMAScript Language Binding appendix to be a bit
clearer, but still without the strict conformance requirements that
using Web IDL would entail.

  http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/publish/escript.html

I think this should be clearer than the old one:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-SVG11-20030114/ecmascript-binding.html

I would appreciate review of the new text.

Also, I have added a section to the SVG DOM appendix to state that SVG
elements in the DOM must implement the relevant interface (e.g.
SVGRectElement for <rect> elements):

  http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/publish/svgdom.html#ElementsInTheSVGDOM

Thanks,

Cameron