Allowing style="" and class="" on filter primitives

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 18:21:20 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello WG.

In SVG 1.1, the color-interpolation-filters="" attribute can be
specified on any filter primitive element.  This attribute is a
presentation attribute for the ‘color-interpolation-filters’ property.

However, not all filter primitive elements allow style="" and class="".
(Some do, though: those that take other properties, such as
‘lighting-color’ or ‘flood-color’.)

Unless there are objections, I will allow style="" and class="" on all
filter primitive elements in SVG 1.1 Second Edition.  (I’ll also allow
all of the presentation attributes, in line with our previous decision.)

Thanks,

Cameron