Child element order differences between SVG 1.1 and SVG Tiny 1.2

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:32:16 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
In SVG 1.1, the DTD for various elements restrict the order of the
element’s children.  For example here is the definition of <rect>
with the entities expanded out:

  <!ELEMENT "rect"
     (( desc | title | metadata )*,
      ( animate | set | animateMotion | animateColor |
        animateTransform )*)>

of the animation elements.

It seems for container elements, however, such as <g>, the <desc>,
<title> and <metdata> elements can go anywhere.

In SVG Tiny 1.2, the RNG doesn’t require <rect>’s descriptive element
children to come first.  Is this behaviour we want to backport to 1.1
when publishing the Second Edition (by virtue of starting from the 1.2T
RNG and adding on to it)?  I think it is reasonable.