ISSUE-2184 (ARIA RNG): Create RelaxNG schema for ARIA and SVG [SVG Accessibility Module]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:16:15 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2184 (ARIA RNG): Create RelaxNG schema for ARIA and SVG [SVG Accessibility Module]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2184

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: SVG Accessibility Module

(see also <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/CoordGroup/track/actions/16>)

Henri Sivonen has created a RelaxNG schema for ARIA in HTML5, which contains constraints based on the native semantics and behaviors of HTML elements (form controls, etc.).  He asked about similar constraints for SVG, but I believe there are fewer (perhaps graphics would not serve well as 'labels', for example).

We need to address this when creating the SVG ARIA/Accessibility Module.