ISSUE-2180 (CSS in SVG): Examine CSS Properties for Integration into SVG [SVG Core 2.0]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:45:23 -0500 (EST)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2180 (CSS in SVG): Examine CSS Properties for Integration into SVG [SVG Core 2.0]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2180

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: SVG Core 2.0

It's probably prudent for us to review the CSS specifications (especially implemented features) to assess which properties we need to add to SVG, and in what way.  This will probably affect text properties most closely, as Hixie helpfully discusses in this (rather old) email:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/1999Apr/0030.html

We should look at new CSS properties in a similarly analytic way.