Updated Implementation Report

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:02:21 +0900
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Here is the final working draft of the SVG 1.2 Tiny implementation report:

This includes the results reported by BitFlash, Ikivo, and GPAC since
the last test fest, and they have all provided evaluation copies of
their viewers for us to double-check the results.  If there are any
errors on the report, please let me know as soon as possible.

I may still try to find time to fill out some of the gaps in the Firefox
and Safari columns.  Technically, we don't need those implementations
for our 2 passes for each test, but I think it would be of interest to
the community to include them.

-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs