about test interact-focus-211-t.svg

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:26:22 +0100
To: SVG Working Group WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

We think this test has a bug (or is it a feature), it contains a nav-next attribute on the root element pointing to an element that does not exist (.i.e nav-next="url(#defaultText)"). We had to fix our implementation to handle this case as if the attribute had not been specified, but this is missing from the spec text. It should be added or the test should be fixed (or both).

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Mutimedia/Multimedia Group