about test interact-focus-201-t.svg

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:13:59 +0100
To: SVG Working Group WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
CC: Jean Le Feuvre <jean.lefeuvre@enst.fr>

Hi all,

I have a question concerning interact-focus-201-t.svg. In our understanding of the focus navigation as specified in [1].
The behavior of the UA should be:
 - the focus is first offered to the SVG user agent.
 - then hitting tab (or equivalent), the focus should pass to the element referenced by the 'nav-next'  attribute on the rootmost 'svg' element (i.e. the text element)
 - then hitting tab, the focus should be given back to the SVG user agent (because there is no nav-next attribute and no other focusable element in document order).
 - otherwise hitting shift+tab (or equivalent), the focus goes to the rectangles.

When I test it under Opera 9.62, after the UA, the focus is immediately given to the first rectangle. I think this is wrong. Am I correct?

Cyril

[1] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/publish/interact.html#navigationbehaviour
--
Cyril Concolato