Re: Feature strings for buffered-rendering and color-rendering ISSUE-2164

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:38:16 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hello Cameron

We disagree on color-rendering, and prefer that it stay in paint attributes same as in SVG 1.1

We agree on buffered-rendering, and you have  ACTION-2337 to fix it.

Please let us know that you agree with the resolution on both these points (you seemed to agree on IRC and phone, but for the record....)

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead