Re: SVG Transformations Draft Proposal

From: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 23:52:59 +1100
To: anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au
Cc: W3C SVG Public Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi Anthony,

--Original Message--:
>Hi SVG Working Group,
>
>Please find attached to this email the first draft of the proposed SVG
>Transformations specification.

	Could you please point us to the requirements and use cases documents
for this proposal please? I'm assuming that normal process has been followed
and there is an accompanying requirements document.

	Maciej has made a very good point and I agree with him, so it would be
nice to be able to see the background material justifying the approach in this
proposal.

Best regards,
Alex