Issue in test struct-use-205-t.svg

From: Niklas Hagelroth <niklas.hagelroth@ikivo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:25:14 +0200
To: <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

We've found an issue with the "at-risk" test struct-use-205-t.svg.

The last subtest in the file assumes that the outermost use-element is
the "nesteduse"-element. We argue that it is in fact element "u3" which
always is the outermost use and it will always be so, hence the first
test in the u3 handler should be:

if(evt.target.correspondingUseElement == document.getElementById("u3"))

instead of

See the definition of the correspondingUseElement attribute:

readonly SVGUseElement correspondingUseElement

    The corresponding 'use' element to which this SVGElementInstance
object belongs. When 'use' elements are nested (e.g., a 'use' references
another 'use' which references a graphics element such as a 'rect'),
then the correspondingUseElement is the outermost 'use' (i.e., the one
which indirectly references the 'rect', not the one with the direct