Re: ISSUE-2083 (Paced-anim-complex): Paced animation and complex types [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]

Hi Dr. Hoffmann,

The SVG Working Group discussed this issue and I was given ACTION-2317 to make
changes to the specification to address this issue.

The following changes have been made to the animation chapter to address this issue.
  - The formulas for lists and paths in Section 16.2.7 [1] were removed and were
noted to be unspecified.
  - A noted was added in Section 16.2.9 "calcMode" [2] to discourage authors
from using calcMode paced for constructions other than scalars and colors.
  - A noted was added in Section 16.2.9 "keyTimes" [3] to encourage authors to
calculate keyTimes for when calcMode is linear for the critical unspecified cases.

These changes will appear in the next publication of the specification.

Please let us know at your earliest convenience if the changes to the
specification are satisfactory.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Grasso.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/master/animate#complexDistances