text-align-204-t reviewed

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:30:28 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hello public-svg-wg,

Erik, I reviewed text-align-204.  I added my self as reviewer, added a test description which was missing. This test looks good to me.

Yes, as you note in comments, ideally there would be a serif Latin svg font for the "abc" but the font family is not referred to in my test description so I think this is okay in fact.

Please have a look at the test description (its derived from the one in text-align-202) and check that it makes sense.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead