Re: ISSUE-2132 (confusing attribute definitions): Attribute definitions are confusing [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]

Hi all,

SVG Working Group Issue Tracker a écrit :

> ISSUE-2132 (confusing attribute definitions): Attribute definitions are confusing [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]
>
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2132
>
> Raised by: Doug Schepers
> On product: Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny
>
> Cyril Concolato
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008Oct/0110.html>:
> [[
> * section 5.2 The 'g' element
> In general, the way "attribute definitions" are given is confusing. For example, if one does not understand RNG (and dig into all RNG snippets), it will think the g element only has the focusable attribute and the navigation attributes
>
> Also, the general syntax sometimes is confusing:
> for example:
> preserveAspectRatio = "[defer] <align> [<meet>]"
> should rather be something like:
> preserveAspectRatio = ["defer"] <align> [<meet>]
> There are several examples in this case.
Except for this precise edit, I don't have precise edits for all the other attributes definition and this would maybe require too much work. If you think so, you can ignore the comment.

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Mutimedia/Multimedia Group