LC Telcon Marathons

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:23:33 -0400
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hi, SVG WG-

Because of the large number of LC comments, I believe that to adequately
address them in the time we have left, we will need to have a couple of
marathon telcons this week.  This is unfortunate, because implementors
also have the challenge of getting fixing their implementations to pass
at-risk tests.  Nevertheless, it needs to be done.

For my part, I will be editing the spec to correct all the typos and
minor grammatical mistakes that have been raised, in addition to
completing my actions (existing or upcoming) for more substantive comments.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs