Implementation report updates

From: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:15:09 +0200
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hello svg-wg,

I've just completed an action to put the tests that were "at risk" in a separate file, so that we can track progress and commit changes to that document.

The file is here:

  http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.2T/test/results/TestFestTPAC-atrisk-verify.html

I'd like to ask all implementers to update that file to indicate any changes since the Ottawa testfest. The results in this file will be verified at the TPAC meeting.

Cheers
/Erik