Problem with coords-viewattr-05-t.svg in Tiny 1.2 test suite

From: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:19:29 +1100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hi group,

	At risk of sounding like a broken record, the test-fest shows failure
for a couple of implementations and passes for most implementations for the test
'coords-viewattr-05-t.svg'.

	I know I've said it before, but since no-one seems to have paid
attention: THE INTERNET MEDIA TYPE (a.k.a. MIME TYPE) IS WRONG. Will someone
please listen this time, please...

	All the referenced 'data:' URIs have the media type of 'image/jpg'.
The correct media type is 'image/jpeg'.
                                   ^
	Media types aren't 3 letter file extensions. As such, all implementations
marked as a pass should be marked as fail, for magically deducing the type from
an incorrect media type - possibly sniffing content as ASV does, or whatever.

	The corrected test works fine in one failing implementation that
I've checked.

	Can we please get this fixed? I'm sure this is the third time
I've raised it over the years.

Alex