Location interface

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:17:00 +1000
To: ed@opera.com
Cc: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Erik Dahlström via cvs-syncmail:
> Commit proposed text for ISSUE-2087.

Looks good.  The following sentence seems to be a bit misleading,
though:

  The current document is discarded, reloaded, and reparsed.

Instead I’d say something like:

  The current document is discarded, and loading and parsing of the
  document at the specified IRI then begins.

(Worded like that so that it doesn’t seem like the whole document needs
to be parsed, since we have progressive parsing/rendering.)

Also s/newIRI/url/ in the parameter list.

Also, I think the description of assign() should mention that this
discarding/loading/parsing only happens if the specified IRI is not the
same as the current document’s.  (Since otherwise it’ll be a navigation
because of a fragment identifier, probably.  If there’s not fragid, then
nothing happens I suppose?)

Thanks,

Cameron