Re: New Publication of the SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:20:29 +0200, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:

> On Friday, September 12, 2008, 9:22:39 AM, Anthony wrote:
>
> AG> Hi Chris,
>
> AG> The SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite [1] is ready for publication. I've also placed the
> AG> link on the wiki page [2].
>
> The test is now published (individual tests are browsable, as well as the archive for download).
>
> I have updated the page at
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/Overview.html
>
> to account for this third beta release; in addition I added a link to the WG wiki page (for older betas, and current work).
>
> I also took the opportunity to clarify the SVG 1.1 test results and to link to Jeff Schiller's excellent coverage report.

Cool, that's great news.

Just one minor typo on the published page: "This is a subset of the 578 tests currently usder development"

Also the link to download the archived testsuite doesn't work:

  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Test/20080912/archives/W3C_SVG_11_TinyTestSuite.tar.gz

And why does it say "SVG_11"? :)

Cheers
/Erik