Re: SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite Reference Image Summary

Hi Andrew,

Great work!

I've only got 9 more tests left to finish (udom-textcontent-201-t.svg to
udom-traitaccess-207-t.svg).

After those are complete I'll regenerate the test suite and check over it. I
guess for now that's all there is to be done. We'll sync up the telcon.

Thanks for the help!

Anthony