From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
To: Andrew Emmons <andrew@emmons.com>
Cc: W3C SVG Public Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 7, 2008 10:05:39 PM
Subject: Re: SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite Reference Image Summary

Hi Andrew,

Good work with the fixes to the test suite!

If you have time could you please check tests animate-elem-02-t to
paint-color-201-t that are marked "success" in image-source-svg-test.log

We also need to check against the known issues list that Eirk pointed out as we
go through the files.

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/View_the_list_of_known_issues

I've attached to this email updated versions of the log files.

Thanks for the help,

Anthony