Re: ISSUE-2046 (negative_startoffset): Allow negative startOffset for textPath elements [SVG Full 1.2]

Hi, Erik-

Agreed that we should allow this.

Should we issue an errata on 1.1, since that would better reflect what
at least 1 implementation does?  Maybe that's too big a change?

In any case, we should allow that going forward.

Regards-
-Doug