RE: Minutes, SVG telcon Thursday 14 August 2008

Hi Doug,

Yeah the projector is an issue. We do have one but our ADMs are using the projector on their business tours and the hotel doesn't go any cheaper than 500 € / day which all in all is an amount of 2000,- € for four days. I am sorry about these troubles. But at least, we have figured to provide 10 wlan slots now so there shouldn't be any troubles on this side.

mfG / Regards,
Alexander Adam
--
Geschäftsführer / CEO

examotion GmbH
Karl-Grillenberger-Str. 1
90402 Nuernberg
Phone: +49 911 - 59650-67
Fax: +49 911 - 59650-69

E-Mail: alexander.adam@examotion.com
Web: http://www.examotion.com

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Adam
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB Nr.: 23803
Gerichtsstandort: Nürnberg

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.