Re: paint-other-202-t.svg regression

Hi Andrew,

As per my action item ACTION-2090 [1] I've fixed the test such that the
solidColors are now reference correctly.

The changes have been committed and the file is back in created status.
I just needs to be re-reviewed and the draft watermark needs to be
commented out.

This closes my action.

Any problems please let me know. Thanks,

Anthony.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2090