RE: Minutes, June 26, 2008 telcon

From: Andrew Emmons <andrew.emmons@quickoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:33:52 -0500
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>, "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello WG,

> SVG animate values format
>
>    CM: I wonder if there's content out there that uses this semicolon
>    at the end of the list.

We have seen a lot of content that accepts a trailing ';' because it is produced by a leading authoring tool, the Ikivo Animator. I would be very hesitant in changing this behavior since this is a clear de-facto standard ( at least with mobile implementations, I have not tried browser SVG implementations ).

Regards,
Andrew