Re: Agenda Request: SVG WG Review of XHTML Access Module

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 04:42:15 -0400
To: W3C SVG Public Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi, SVG-

FWIW, I already did a personal review of the Access Module:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html-editor/2008AprJun/0052.html

Short version:
* Pretty good, needs tightening up, more clarification of prose and
purpose, more examples
* Could be useful for SVG along with Role and ARIA
* Should use DOM3 Events Key Identifiers for value of @key, instead of
an ISO10646 character

Regards-
-Doug