SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite Update

From: Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:59:11 +1000
To: W3C SVG Public Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi Team,

I went through all of the tests in the test suite and fixed up template
issues and minor issues that Erik and others have pointed out to me.

All of the issues regarding SVGFreeSans font for the $Revision text [1]
have been fixed. If I get some free time I'll start fixing the errors in
the reference images [2].

I also fixed a problem with intro-compat-201-t.svg - the test claimed to
be testing that UTF-16 is supported. However, the file was UTF-8 encoded.

Thanks,

Anthony

[1]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/View_the_list_of_known_issues#Doesn.27t_use_the_SVGFreeSans_font_for_the_.24Revision_text