SVGTextContentElement errata

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:52:14 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

I have added the erratum for ACTION-2070, which is to clarify that
UTF-16 code units are to be used for the methods on

Also I have edited the getNumberOfChars erratum to remove the UTF-16
code unit language, so that the new paragraph introduced by the above
erratum is used instead:

I have brought that one back to draft (from proposed).

Finally, I made a small addition to Erik’s ACTION-2010 erratum about
getSubStringLength, where it is now mentioned that being in between a
surrogate pair is one of the reasons for expanding the range:

Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/