W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-svg-wg@w3.org > April to June 2008

SVGTextContentElement errata

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:52:14 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Message-ID: <20080623045214.GE28915@arc.mcc.id.au>

I have added the erratum for ACTION-2070, which is to clarify that
UTF-16 code units are to be used for the methods on
SVGTextContentElement:

  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Group/repository/errata/errata.xml#svgtextcontentelement-characters

Also I have edited the getNumberOfChars erratum to remove the UTF-16
code unit language, so that the new paragraph introduced by the above
erratum is used instead:

  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Group/repository/errata/errata.xml#svgtextcontentelement-getnumberofchars

I have brought that one back to draft (from proposed).

Finally, I made a small addition to Erik’s ACTION-2010 erratum about
getSubStringLength, where it is now mentioned that being in between a
surrogate pair is one of the reasons for expanding the range:

  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/Group/repository/errata/errata.xml#svgtextcontentelement_clarifications

-- 
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/
Received on Monday, 23 June 2008 04:52:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 23 June 2008 04:52:54 GMT