Re: Regrets for Thursday's call

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:53:46 -0400
To: W3C SVG Public Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

Hi, SVG WG-

Andrew Emmons wrote (on 6/4/08 8:56 PM):

> I have a fever which I cannot shake and consequently I need to
> send regrets for tomorrow's telcon.

My arm was just ripped off savagely while I was fending off wolves, and
the subsequent system shock has left me all but catatonic, so I will not
be able to attend Thursday's call, either.

Actually, I am merely feeling tired and under the weather, and I know
that Chris is also unwell.  With regrets from the scheduled chair and
from Cameron, I suggest that we cancel the telcon and meet again on Tuesday.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI