W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-svg-wg@w3.org > April to June 2008

Minutes, telcon June 3, 2008

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 15:28:14 +0200
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <op.ub6c1cclgeuyw5@macbooked.local>

Hello svg-wg,

find the minutes of the June 3 telcon here:

     http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-minutes.html

or as text below:

    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

                    SVG Working Group Teleconference

03 Jun 2008

    [2]Agenda

       [2]  
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2008AprJun/0088.html

    See also: [3]IRC log

       [3] http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-irc

Attendees

    Present
           anthony, ed, Doug

    Regrets
    Chair
           SV_MEETING_CHAIR

    Scribe
           ed

Contents

      * [4]Topics
          1. [5]testsuite publication
          2. [6]XHR review
          3. [7]module activities
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      _________________________________________________________



    <trackbot-ng> Date: 03 June 2008

testsuite publication

    AG: fixed two more tests that weren't conforming to the template
    ... may have to fix the references for those

    <anthony> text-fonts-04-t.svg

    AG: removed one test, from the generation list
    ... took it out of the list of published tests

    ED: the synch tests that AE mailed about, have they been fixed to
    have a draft mark?

    AG: I removed those from the publication list

    <anthony> udom-svgpath-202-t.svg

    <anthony> animate-elem-53-t.svg

    AG: these tests need new imagepatches since the version number
    changed
    ... everything else seems to be fine
    ... the svgpath one has a png patchfile, the other one has no
    imagePatch yet
    ... fixing the svgpath one now

XHR review

    DS: I'd like cameron to review and I'd like time to review it myself
    ... we should ask for a two week extension

    <scribe> ACTION: Send a mail to webapi asking for an extension for
    XHR [recorded in
    [9]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-minutes.html#action01]

    <trackbot-ng> Sorry, couldn't find user - Send

    <scribe> ACTION: ed to Send a mail to webapi asking for an extension
    for XHR [recorded in
    [10]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-minutes.html#action02]

    <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-2055 - Send a mail to webapi asking for
    an extension for XHR [on Erik Dahlström - due 2008-06-10].

module activities

    AG: needs an update
    ... though the charter probably contains this info

    <scribe> ACTION: AG to move the spec module info from the charter to
    the module activity table on the new wiki [recorded in
    [11]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-minutes.html#action03]

    <trackbot-ng> Created ACTION-2056 - Move the spec module info from
    the charter to the module activity table on the new wiki [on Anthony
    Grasso - due 2008-06-10].

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: AG to move the spec module info from the charter to
    the module activity table on the new wiki [recorded in
    [12]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-minutes.html#action03]
    [NEW] ACTION: ed to Send a mail to webapi asking for an extension
    for XHR [recorded in
    [13]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-minutes.html#action02]
    [NEW] ACTION: Send a mail to webapi asking for an extension for XHR
    [recorded in
    [14]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-minutes.html#action01]

    [End of minutes]
      _________________________________________________________


     Minutes formatted by David Booth's [15]scribe.perl version 1.133
     ([16]CVS log)
     $Date: 2008/06/03 13:26:12 $
      _________________________________________________________

      [15] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [16] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

    [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.133  of Date: 2008/01/18 18:48:51
Check for newer version at [17]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
/scribe/

      [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: ed
Inferring Scribes: ed
Default Present: anthony, ed, Doug
Present: anthony ed Doug
Agenda: [18]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2008AprJu
n/0088.html

      [18]  
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2008AprJun/0088.html

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Found Date: 03 Jun 2008
Guessing minutes URL: [19]http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-minutes.html
People with action items: ag ed send

      [19] http://www.w3.org/2008/06/03-svg-minutes.html

    End of [20]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

      [20] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm


-- 
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Received on Tuesday, 3 June 2008 13:28:58 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 3 June 2008 13:28:59 GMT