SVG/CSS AC/TP meeting 2008

From: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 14:54:04 +0200
To: w3c-css-wg@w3.org, "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Daniel Glazman" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>

Hello CSS WG,

The SVG WG would like to schedule a session with the CSS WG for the upcoming AC/TP meeting, October 2008 in Mandelieu.

The SVG WG is meeting on Thursday and Friday, and I see that CSS is meeting on Monday and Tuesday. So, without knowing much about the schedule beyond that so far, I suggest meeting on Tuesday afternoon, would that be fine with you?

Cheers
/Erik, (ACTION-2043)