RE: About the comment on animate-elem-224-t.svg

Hello Dr. Hoffmann,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. As you may have noticed we discussed the issue during our last telcon and agree with you that the test is fine and warrants a further review.

I have an action to e-mail this fact to you, and Tony has an action to do a thorough review of the test...and I see that Tony has beaten me to the punch :)

Anyway, thanks again for catching this and for making the test in the first place.

Take care,
Andrew