Re: Testsuite: uDom tests - setAttributeNS vs. setTrait

On Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 10:17:50 AM, Andreas wrote:

AN> Hi all,

AN> I am currently reviewing some of the assigned uDom tests.

AN> The tests use .setAttributeNS() to set attributes. I wonder if there is
AN> a prefered way to set attributes - should we use setTrait() or
AN> setAttributeNS ?

I wasn't clear on that myself. For attributes typed as a string, traits offer no additional value. For structured types lik ecolors, it seems better to use traits. But we need to discuss this more, I think.

AN> Another question: when should the draft banner be removed or commented
AN> out? After reviewing, before creating the reference image or after the
AN> test is approved?

After approval.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead