Testsuite: uDom tests - setAttributeNS vs. setTrait

From: Andreas Neumann <a.neumann@carto.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 10:17:50 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hi all,

I am currently reviewing some of the assigned uDom tests.

The tests use .setAttributeNS() to set attributes. I wonder if there is
a prefered way to set attributes - should we use setTrait() or
setAttributeNS ?

Another question: when should the draft banner be removed or commented
out? After reviewing, before creating the reference image or after the
test is approved?

Thanks,
Andreas

Andreas Neumann