Re: when will SVGPrint be final?

From: Craig Northway <craign@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:43:39 +1100
To: Zeynep Gunal <z.gunal@publitec.nl>
Cc: "'public-svg-print@w3.org'" <public-svg-print@w3.org>

Zeynep,

There is currently an up to date member only draft. This will hopefully
be published in the near future.

Delays in the process of finalising SVG 1.2 will effect SVG Print, as
SVG Print depends on SVG 1.2 Full. I expect some slippage in the
schedule that you mention. Though at this stage I'm not sure exactly how
much.

Regards,
Craig Northway