problem in svg document printing

From: Harshinie Dayaratne <harshinie@parcelhouse.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:15:48 +0600
To: <public-svg-print@w3.org>
I have created a svg document by setting document size (width, height)
in millimeters.
I displayed that in an explore 5.0 browser and took a print out.

The width and height is different to the actual size. The height is
incremented. Width is reduced.  When I convert that to jpeg and take the
print out in similar manner, document is printed with correct width and
height.
Do I need to set specific settings to take a print out of svg document
from browser.

Please help me
Thank you