Re: How will animations be rendered?

Jon,

thanks for pointing this out :-)

I like what I see....this looks like it will fit my needs.

SVG just keep getting better and better....I glad to see SVGP moving forward. I have been telling my Graphic Design Pre press people.....They are becoming more interested :-)

We all learn by sharing what we know
Robert A. DiBlasi
rdiblasi@svgnotebook.com
http://www.svgnotebook.com
Member of the Chicago SVG Group: Chicago IL.

>>> Jon Ferraiolo <jon.ferraiolo@adobe.com> 02/20/03 03:14PM >>>
Hi Robert,
The SVG spec says that you print SVG files as if the animation elements
were just not there.
See  http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/implnote.html#PrintingImplementationNotes

Jon