First Draft of SVG Print Requirements Released

From: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:19:39 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org, public-svg-print@w3.org, svg-developers@w3.org

Greetings all,

The SVG Working Group is pleased to announce the
first release of the SVG Printing Requirements.

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGPrintReqs/

It's worth reading if you are interested in using
SVG in a print/publishing environment. We'd really
like feedback on these requirements, so we've set
up an email list specifically for such feedback.

public-svg-print@w3.org
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-print/

Even if you don't think this is completely relevant
to you, the use cases described in the document
are interesting.

Dean