First Draft of SVG Print Requirements Released

From: Dean Jackson <dean@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:19:39 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org, public-svg-print@w3.org, svg-developers@w3.org

Greetings all,

The SVG Working Group is pleased to announce the
first release of the SVG Printing Requirements.

It's worth reading if you are interested in using
SVG in a print/publishing environment. We'd really
like feedback on these requirements, so we've set
up an email list specifically for such feedback.

Even if you don't think this is completely relevant
to you, the use cases described in the document
are interesting.