Re: SVG IG Reset

Hi, Francis-

Francis Hemsher wrote (on 3/22/10 4:23 PM):

> I think the IG should concentrate on discussing and presenting SVG DOM
> APIs to the WG. This subject needs an area of focus before it goes to
> the WG. Hopefully, then the WG would seriously consider any
> presentation that was forwarded from us.

This is an area that the SVG WG is definitely looking at, and we will
seriously consider any proposals.  I don't know that this is something
that the SVG IG needs to look at collectively, more than as individuals,
but you are free to discuss ideas here.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs