Re: SVG Open 2010: Organizing and Reviewing team

Andreas,

Maybe you want to open up a Yahoo groups for SVG Open 2010 like last
year and have people join that?

If someone gets started on sponsorship really early, then we might be
able to determine the conference pricing (and explore a
free-for-presenters option).

Jeff