From: Helder Magalhães [mailto:helder.magalhaes@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 9:59 AM
To: Dailey, David P.
Cc: SVG IG List
Subject: Re: Reviewing chapters of the book

Hi David,

> Brief section on XSLT w/ SVG -- Shaun Roe (already done) -- Helder mentioned an interest in this. Maybe Helder could take a look at what Shaun has done and review it for consistency with the rest of the book?

Yup, I'm still interested: I've done several experiments with
XML+XSLT=XHTML+SVG (inline) a few months ago. I might be able to help
up a bit, or even publish some tips&tricks about it some time. :-)

Whenever the section on XSLT is made available, I'll be happy to
review it. (I just checked the online version and there's only a very
short section on XSLT [1]... Is this it?)

> Helder and Ruud have been doing parts of the whole book; Helder said he was up to about Chapter 4 back in June.

Unfortunately, I'm still stuck somewhere in Chapter 5. Other things
pending... :-|

> Again, it makes sense to me, if someone, who is able to devote the time to learning the W3C CMS [...]

Humm... Does W3C have one? (I'm guessing that one might have been made
available during the somehow recent site redesign. If so, please
provide links so one can take a look at what's involved.) Or do you
mean the publishing procedure (CVS/WebDav-based)?

Cheers,
 Helder

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/resources/svgprimer.html#XSLT