Re: SVG Torture - First Working Meeting

All,

My apologies, but I just found out that I'm not available at this time
for the meeting.  Please stay tuned to the mailing list and I will
reschedule.

Helder,

2009/11/21 Helder Magalhães <helder.magalhaes@gmail.com>:
> Jeff: whenever this availability pool is recreated/edited, could you
> remove the particular dates and add the "if have to" option (Doodle
> supports it during pool creation)? For example, I have made myself
> available in time slots which aren't that comfortable or which may
> more easily have concurrent meetings, for the group's sake: a way to
> differentiate that from "available" would be useful. ;-)

So far I haven't been able to figure this out for this particular
poll.  If I remove the particular dates, I think I will 'blank'
everybody's schedule too.

You can send me some instructions privately for doodle on this or I
will experiment with yet a new poll and see what I can discover.

Jeff