Re: SVG Book

Ok, so if we're agreed that CVS is the right way to go - is the file
at http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/resources/svgprimer.html already
checked into a CVS repo?

If not, can you do that Doug and help us get started with CVS accounts?

David, I would hope that as we start to all edit the document that
this would be the one location of the book i.e. that if you felt a
need to update it you would update the W3C version and not the one on
your site - in my opinion, it would be confusing if both books existed
with different content.  It's fine to keep the original, historical
version somewhere, but I wouldn't want both versions to be actively
updated over time.

For the first task, I would like to see chapters being split out.
Doug, is there a way to have a multi-page HTML doc and still provide a
PDF version of the entire book i.e. are there automated tools
available at the W3C for this?

Thanks,
Jeff

P.S. David, I sent you an email on Grapher, please check your spam
folder in case I was filtered out.