Re: SVG IG meeting at SVG Open

Hi Jeff, others,

Okay, the IG does need to talk about the book which is on the putative
agenda for meeting with barristas. The meeting we were having was part of
the reason I am coming a day early. Yes, I should have verified earlier,
but, alas, things got busy. I would really like to see the meeting happen.
Last year we planned such a meeting but it didn't really happen. It was
relegated to informal status and so we met while walking to Barbarossa's
castle (circa 1200 AD) . It was good that we did since we learned the value
of random walks and there is a theorem that pertains to random walks in two
dimensional graphs.

I'm at
   Comfort Inn, 1561 W. El Camino Real, Mountain View, CA, US, 94040.

and I arrive in San Jose tomorrow circa 4:35 pm. Perhaps we can exchange
cell phone numbers in hopes of meeting up sometime. The SVG WG, I understand
is meeting at the Comfort Inn, so I expect to, in theory, find some trace of
them there. Where is Doug staying? He has a magical ability for knowing
where people are dining etc.

My i-phone number is 724-636-0220, but there is a certain nonzero
probability that I will forget to turn it on after finally figuring out how
to put in airplane mode.

If you know where people might dine tomorrow, please can you either call or
leave e-mail? The organizers have a slightly different agenda than the IG
whose agenda is slightly different than the WG, but ultimately we are all
one small community and there will be a way to get all things handled, I am
sure.

cheers
David