Re: SVG panel at SxSW

Great! Although it is short notice, we need to get the abstract off
today.  Is it ok to put people's names down that have commented so
far?  I believe it is ok to change the speaker list later.

I'd love to get Brad on the panel if possible, as hopefully his Flash
shim will be big news by then.

Any suggested panellists that have knowledge of Canvas?

On 8 Jul 2009, at 18:22, Dailey, David P. wrote:

>> From what I've heard of S x SW, I'd be happy to be on any panel, and
> could probably even convince my employer to pay my way. Isn't Texas
> just
> the next country over from here?
>
> David
>
> Robin wrote:
>
>> I'd be happy to talk on any panel if anyone pays for me to be
>> there ;-)

David Storey

Chief Web Opener / Product Manager, Opera Dragonfly
W3C WG:  Mobile Web Best Practices / SVG Interest Group

Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: +47 94 22 02 32