Re: SVG panel at SxSW

On Jul 7, 2009, at 22:47 , Doug Schepers wrote:
> I'd be interested in being on the panel.  To get it accepted, we
> might look at including Canvas in the pitch, talk about Open Web
> Graphics in general.  We could discuss the differences and use
> cases, and have demos for both.

I agree that it would be more interesting to make it about open web
graphics in general than just SVG. Using canvas to produce SVG that
clips a video and is then used as a CSS 3 border — that sort of madness.

I'd be happy to talk on any panel if anyone pays for me to be there ;-)

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/